Conference Catering Perth
It’s a must that conference planners create an atmosphere conducive for communication, learning, and networking. Delegates come with the expectation that they will enjoy and make the most out of the experience. It’s the conference planner’s job to help keep them focused and alert through ambient lighting, good-quality sound system, ergonomic chairs and tables, proper ventilation, and, most notably, a well-prepared menu of food and drinks.
Why Choose Us
Impressions Catering takes pleasure and pride in serving delectable dining delights to conference events in Mandurah, Kwinana, Rockingham, and surrounding Perth localities. We have been around with a good reputation as a family-owned Perth catering business for years. We specialise in group and community gathering catering services, including business luncheons, company parties, and other corporate events.
Our clients entrust us with:
- An experienced food service staff
- Party equipment provision
- Conference catering
- Fresh home-cooked delicious food and refreshing drinks in healthy portions
- Affordable catering packages
- Meal delivery service
- Venue hiring
Conference Catering Tips
If you're looking to plan a meal for a conference, here are some tips to help you make the event unforgettable to attendees:
- Some delegates may have special needs, so coordinate special dietary requirements in advance.
- Breakfast or the first meal should be energising.
- Prepare a variety of snacks for morning and afternoon tea. Fruits, biscuits, jams, creams, tea, and coffee are some of your options.
- Having lollies and mints is a good thing, especially if the conference has long sessions.
- Lunch should also have variety, but keep in mind that it should be light, so attendees stay alert and awake during the afternoon session. Steer clear from carbohydrates and fried foods.